During WordPress publishing destination creation, if you encounter an error message which asks for an application-specific password, the following steps must be followed to enable Camayak to communicate with your platform.
- Navigate to the WordPress.com Security page.
- Scroll down to the “Application Passwords” heading.
- Enter “Camayak” as your application name and click “Generate Password”.
- A password will be presented to you.
- Copy and paste this password into Camayak’s “Admin password” field and click the “Save” button.
- You’re done!